Here is what I have learned:
1) NONE are PERFECT
2) Microsoft tends to have the highest overall quality. They JUST WORK and are very reliable/durable
3) I slightly prefer “cupped” keys over ultra flat ones.
4) Media Keys really are a Good Thing and shouldn’t be feared/ridiculed
(obviously this applies ONLY if they are tastefully up and out of the way)
5) The MS Digital Media Pro Keyboard is STILL my favorite and it’s what I’m using now.
6) I have wasted 40 bucks now on the Logitech UltraX
a) the first one did not enjoy the refreshing lemonade I served it
b) the second one had a sticking space bar for no apparent reason
BTW, if this sound overly familiar it could be because I previously professed my MS Love here: